Thanks for listening to today’s podcast. Pastor Paul Kiss will introduce our guest speaker this Sunday.
Pastor Greg Funk will address how we as a church can reach out and be a neighbour to those in need.
It is our prayer that you find yourself drawn closer to Jesus and your relationship with him, wherever
you are in that journey. We hope you enjoy the message.
The Gospel of Neighbouring
Speaker: Greg Funk
Date: August 18, 2019
Key Scripture: Luke 10:25-37
1. BEING & DOING
We are called to be and do what God calls us to be and do. We need to allow God to be and do what He is capable of being and doing.
2. THREE WAYS TO LIMIT OUR SCOPE
Who, When, How Much
● What do people expect when they come to New Life?
● What does God expect when people come to New Life?
4. BIG QUESTIONS
● What can New Life do that no one else is doing?
● Who are the neighbours we are avoiding and why?